The Saint Mary's College Wellness Program is designed for the student body and will help our students develop a lifelong appreciation of one's mind, body, and spiritual, emotional, and financial well-being through fitness offerings and developing healthy habits.
The goals of this program are:
- Create a better understanding of health and wellness on campus
- Increase the capacity for students to devleop lifelong wellness
- Make healthy lifestyle choices more appealing and socially accepted
- Provide activities and programs that foster healthy lifestyle and introduce students to existing campus resources
- Educate our students on health and wellness through collaborative programming with other departments and organizations
Summer 2019 Wellness Information
The Kristine Anderson Trustey Wellness Program was made possibly by Kristine Anderson Trustey, a 1986 alumna of Saint Mary's who has a passion for wellness. She has made it a goal that the students of Saint Mary's College have access to wellness programming related to managing stress, anxiety, depression, and fostering a healthy lifestyle.