Football Game Day
We are pleased to offer our guests parking during the University of Notre Dame home football games.
We offer a Game Day Pay-to-Park option of $25 per parking place. Our student-athletes and their coaches will provide you with appropriate direction and guidance regarding parking as well as answering your questions about our campus.
As our guests, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Parking begins at approximately 8:30 a.m. for all home football games, including night games.
- Small group tailgating is permitted pre-game on our campus.
- Guests are asked to vacate the lots not later than 4 hours after the conclusion of the game.
- All trash and other waste must be placed in the receptacles provided by Saint Mary’s College.
- We ask that our guests will comply with directives of our parking attendants and our Security personnel.
- Each vehicle is permitted one parking space.
- Prohibited items: deep fryers, drones, kegs, and open flames (i.e. fire pits)
- Understand that you Park At Your Own Risk - Saint Mary’s College is not responsible for damage or theft to vehicles or vehicle contents
SHUTTLE SERVICE TO AND FROM THE GAME:
As a thank you for parking with us, we provide a FREE shuttle to the campus of Notre Dame. The Transpo bus will be labeled “Saint Mary’s”. Look for it! There will be a lot of buses, especially on the return.
Our pre-game shuttle runs in a continuous loop between our two pick-up points: Spes Unica Hall and Madeleva Bus stop to the Eck Visitors Center next to the Notre Dame Bookstore beginning 3 hours prior to kick-off.
Postgame shuttles run for 2 hours from the end of the game picking up at the Eck Visitors Center and dropping off at the Saint Mary’s College Welcome Center.